Reference No: 2xxx3
What's the role?
We're looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward - especially in our Finance community . (COMPANY NAME) Financial Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
Unless you work in construction, you probably haven't heard of us. We're a hidden gem. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the professional construction sector. Our customers are loyal and enthusiastic about us. So are our people.
We regularly win Great Place to Work awards globally and are very proud to have been placed on the Great Place to work list in Germany for the past 10 years.
(COMPANY NAME) offers the best of both worlds - friendly teams locally and roles across Germany combined with the opportunities only a company of 30,000 people spread across 120 countries can bring.
What does the role involve?
(COMPANY NAME) Financial Outperformer program is a two-year program, where you'll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It's fast paced and testing, but we'll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into three main stages of work:
* 12 months as an Account Manager in Germany. You'll get hands-on experience and a deep insight into the core of our business - our customers, products, services and software.
-6 months on a finance project that fits your skills at national headquarters (Germany)
-6 months on an international finance project. If you've come from a mature market, you'll likely work in an emerging market and vice versa. This will give you an international perspective within our Finance community with its different working cultures and market challenges.
All stages are for your individual preparation aiming to become the next Finance Business partner as first landing page.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
93% of our people say they're proud to work for (COMPANY NAME), thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do, and in return, we promise you a lifetime opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You'll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
*Leadership development program - a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
*Business management training - individual training at (COMPANY NAME). A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
*Global summit - 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units' function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
*Social project - 7-8 days 'building a better future'. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a competitive reward package that reflects this. Some of the benefits we offer include:
*Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all management roles are filled internally)
*Paid leave to work on charitable projects
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you've never worked in sales or construction, that's not a problem.
Success at (COMPANY NAME) is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
* You've recently graduated, or you're preparing to graduate in 2021, with a master's degree or PhD. Your degree is likely to be in Finance, but we'll consider subjects like Accounting, Statistics or finance management if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
* You've spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
* You're multilingual - at least fluent in German and English
* You've gained international experience during work or studies abroad.
* You're mature and assertive, curious and committed. You're a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
* You're a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad