Working Student/Internship Data Efficiency & Analytics (m/f/d)
Start date: ASAP
Duration internship: 6-9 months
Availability working student: 15-20 hours/week
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be at the core to understand and become instrumental driving Operations Performance Management in Philips via the simplification, standardization and automation of key F&A industry operations processes. You will support the finance roadmap within the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) F&A domain and gain experience in a world-class Finance function.
You are responsible for
* Understanding business needs for existing reports/analyses and help to improve these reports via simplification and automation.
* Supporting finance transformation at factory level.
* Help defining reporting standards with potential of application over multiple Philips factories.
* Supporting productivity and cost price improvements in design and execution of reporting and planning model and process.
* Various challenging ad-hoc tasks.
You are a part of
the Hamburg DMC factory Finance Team which consists of 6 people, which itself is part of the ISC Finance Team Distribution Model Systems, which is a strong international and dynamic team of approximately 30 people with diverse backgrounds and a strong focus on speed, discipline and execution. It is a global team spread across various locations. You will report to the Hamburg Factory Controller.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* You are studying towards your Bachelor/Master degree in Finance with a large affinity to IT.
* Studies like Data Science, IT, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering are also very welcome, but you must have an affinity to Controlling & Finance as well.
* Good data management skills and excellent MS Excel skills is a MUST.
* Knowledge in database structure preferred
* Precision, diligence, teamwork spirit
* Curious and quick learner
* Fluent in German and English
* Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
* For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
* Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
* Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
gaining experience in a world-class Finance Organization. Moreover, you will collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders like Finance & Accounting, Operations, Cost Engineering, etc. and will receive a deep insight into operational and financial flows of a factory. You will also be in close contact to the Hamburg Factory Management Team, which our Team is sparring partner to on a daily basis. You will be part of a young and diverse team.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)