You will Support the Middle Office team in performing its daily missions:
* support the Front Office in executing in handling clients' requests
* work in close collaboration with the Back Office in Paris with monitoring of client orders, client invoicing, payment of commissions, booking off of guarantees
* perform internal/ external checks of documents
* prepare internal business reports and other relevant statistics to support commercial and financial business performance analysis
You will support the trade bankers in their marketing activities:
* preparation of client visits, pitches and marketing materials.
* participation to some client calls and meetings
* present transactions for management approval: credit approval process, profitability calculation, deal analysis and presentation
You will support the management of the desk by performing ad hoc transversal or strategic studies
This VIE in Frankfurt is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Experience and technical skills:
* Graduated with a Master's degree in Finance or Business Administration
* Basic knowledge of trade finance products (letters of credit, guarantees, etc.)
* First Experience in handling middle/ back-office tasks in connection with Trade Finance transactions is ideal
* Fluency in English and German, an additional language is of advantage
* Proficiency in MS Office
Personal abilities and competencies:
* Strong capacity for teamwork with high level of commitment and responsibility
* Ability to work in a deadline-driven and culturally diverse environment
* Client oriented work approach
* Well organized with very good attention to detail
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that your VIE mission could potentially get postponed, depending on the evolution of the health crisis and subjects to the decision made by the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). In addition, the selected candidate will only be paid upon confirmation from Business France and arrival in the country of assignment
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|