We're an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they're given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, (COMPANY NAME) today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
Are you ready to join the Talent Acquisition Team here at (COMPANY NAME)?
Come and help us build our hiring machine in different countries - especially sourcing and outbound, hiring process, communications, and the talent brand awareness.
Provide word-class candidate experience and assessment methodology, with many more responsibilities and projects are waiting for you!
Having already ownership on own projects as an intern / working student in terms of Operational Excellence in TA field, this would be a great opportunity for you!
What we are looking for:
* Fluent in German and English (French would be a bonus!)
* First experiences or deeper understanding of recruiting/sourcing
* Motivation and ambition to continue career and develop in Recruiting or People field
* At ease communicating in a business environment, where things move fast!
* We are a fun Team of (COMPANY NAME) Ambassadors - we hope you like to smile and share positivity!
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join (COMPANY NAME) in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We've got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions
|Posted on:||09 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, German, French|