We are looking for an ambitious student or recent graduate, eager to learn and to support us on a wide variety of strategic and operational business development topics. The business development team is responsible for identifying new growth opportunities domestically and internationally and as an intern you will be tasked with exploring everything from interesting new product features, global business opportunities, and growth hacks that will further strengthen (COMPANY NAME)'s global positioning. The role is truly cross-functional and involves considerable exposure to internal and external stakeholders as well as highly complex strategic topics. Exceptional analytical skills and a curious mind will be key to succeed in this role, and comfortability engaging with stakeholders at all levels of organization is a must. The right candidate will be faced with a wide range of challenging tasks, promising a strong personal growth and a very steep learning curve.
* Support the Business Development lead on all day-to-day tasks ensuring that you quickly become comfortable with the fast-developing crypto-ecosystem.
* Proactively seek out new business opportunities through accurate, actionable and well-executed research.
* Get considerable exposure to stakeholders in crypto eco-system, institutional investors and (traditional) financial institutions.
* Help optimize and improve business process and ensure that (COMPANY NAME) is always presented the best possible way in all external engagements.
* Take ownership of cross-functional projects and lead initiatives that support (COMPANY NAME)'s global growth.
* Bachelor/Master Student or 2021 Graduate in one of the following fields: Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
* A high attention to detail with superior organizational and communication skills.
* You have strong interest in FinTech's and particularly the crypto market.
* Superb English verbal and written communication skills, German is a plus.
* Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial mindset; you know how to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside your team.
* Experience dealing with ambiguity and high-volume workloads in a fast-paced environment.
Why you should apply
* Diverse and inclusive team:We are from 10+ different countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talents from companies like McKinsey, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Google, Moonfare, and N26.
* Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
* Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insights into decision making, strategy, and company-wide OKR progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. We are also always aiming to improve how we can more effectively communicate.
* Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office at Checkpoint Charlie, the heart of Berlin (at the moment, we all work from home).
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|