Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone- you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
* Calculation of New Product Development
* Working as a part of the local Finance Team in Bremen
* Assist in Project evaluations and also in ad hoc Marketing and Sales queries
* Involved in a variety of Finance related support tasks
* Collaboration and ongoing communication with Marketing and Finance department and other Functions
* Enrolled in Studies, having completed at least two years of study in Finance
* Fast analytic learner and team player
* Proficient in Excel
* Basic understanding of SAP
* Strong communication skills
* Good organizational skills
* Fluent in German and English
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At (COMPANY NAME) Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands-and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intern (Fixed Term)
|Posted on:||15 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|