We're looking for a motivated and driven Corporate Finance & Projects Intern (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
* You support our corporate finance team with the handling of projects within the field of treasury, ERP as well as corporate finance
* You support the projects team in understanding the current needs of our Controlling & Accounting and help them implement new projects
* You execute analysis and prepare complex data for our finance team
* You analyze financial processes based on which you elaborate recommendations for action as well as measures of optimization for our day-to-day business
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Enrolled student in Business, Economics, Business Information or a similar field with a focus on finance and accounting
* Ideally first practical experience in consulting, auditing, or the corporate finance team of a start-up/dynamic company
* Profound experience within MS Office (particularly Excel), as well as IT affinity
* Enthusiasm, a high level of initiative as well as high reliability
* Distinct analytical mindset as well as high affinity to numbers
* Fluent in English - German, as well as any other European language, is a plus
Our Perks - More than just a job
* You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
* Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it's best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
* Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
* Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
* We're not only green in color. We're building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018. We aim to be carbon neutral by 2030.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story
|Posted on:||17 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|