Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In (COMPANY NAME) we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it's only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at (COMPANY NAME) Deutschland and start your career pioneering change. If you're game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
The candidate will join the German Planning & Control team in the Finance department division.
The Germany Planning & Control Intern will be actively involved in:
* Support monthly Forecasting processes
* Provide analysis of data related to a great range of topics.
* Drive improvement of Planning tools.
* Prepare ad-hoc reports for the leadership team.
* Ensure good data quality and right timing.
* Be a point of reference for Business Partners in both Germany and Corporate.
What you'll need
You're the right person if you:
* Are a graduate student in Finance or Economics.
* Speak English and German fluently.
* Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Possess exceptional attention to detail.
* Are able to set priorities and manage and a variety of tasks.
* Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to requests in a timely manner.
* Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team.
* Are comfortable to keep up as plans change and evolve.
* Are confident to interact with all levels of the organization.
* Are results oriented with good communication skills
|Posted on:||25 May 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Italian, German|