About the opportunity
Within Group Core Compliance, the Product and Platform Compliance team is a fast paced department that works on managing the operationalization and implementation of compliance initiatives. This also includes aiding business initiatives to proceed within regulatory and risk-based constraints, in addition to tackling ad-hoc compliance requirements. Almost all workstreams are cross-functional and involve touchpoints with other colleagues/teams within different parts of the organization.
It is an amazing opportunity for a young professional to get familiar with the compliance management system of a bank and to take ownership over various topics with guidance of our high performing team. The scope and reach of the team & related tasks will enable you to get a unique end to end overview of the critical product processes of a bank.
In this role, you will:
* Support a culture of compliance across diverse departments
* Support on compliance risk assessment process
* Support on execution of new product launches from a compliance perspective
* Prepare ad-hoc presentations on several topics to a variety of stakeholders
What you need to be successful:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Law, Business, Economics, or other relevant areas
* Ideally, already gained first working experiences through an internship of at least 3 months (ideally in the area of consulting or Banking)
* You take ownership and drive topics on your own!
* Exceptional analytical and structured thinking skills (Microsoft Excel / Google suite)
* You want to learn more about compliance, financial products, and banking regulations
* You have very good interpersonal and communication skills
* You have a desire to further optimise processes and workflows and enjoy working with people and teams across different functions
* First experience with Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence, highly desired but not required
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe's most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running xxxx0;
* Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
* A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, (COMPANY NAME) now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||3 months|