We are looking for a Sourcing Analyst Intern to support our Operations Team. The ideal candidate should be curious and open to constantly learning new things, they can work independently and take ownership of the projects assigned to them, can identify challenges and communicate with internal stakeholders clearly and in a timely fashion.
As a member of our Sourcing Team, you will help us plan, evaluate and improve our sourcing projects. The Sourcing Analyst Intern will support our team of developers, database architects and data scientists on sourcing initiatives and will ensure smooth and optimized processes.
Your role in our beehive
* Work closely with business partners (customers and our partners) to plan and implement sourcing projects and supplier management aligned with business objectives.
* Supplier market research and evaluation to meet customer requirements.
* Actively contributes to the AI based supplier scouting process
* Using internal tools effectively and providing continuous feedback to the development team.
* Working with the data team to improve scripts and supplier data aggregation processes.
What you bring to our beehive
* Currently pursuing a graduate degree in informatics, business economics, supply chain management, (industrial) engineering, business administration, "Fachinformatik" or another quantitative field (college or "Ausbildung").
* Good analytical skills and used to working with and developing processes.
* Confident in IT skills (Excel, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint)
* General understanding of engineering and production/manufacturing tools and practices.
* Motivation to work in cross-functional and multi-cultural environments.
* Proficient in English and you have at least basic German skills.
* Good communication skills, exceptional team player and up for challenging tasks.
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
* An innovative and international working environment that focuses on a collaborative company spirit, an open feedback culture, and employee growth opportunities.
* A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matter to our employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest across the entire employee journey)
* Flexibility in work environment including working hours and location. Mix of in-office and/or remote work.
* Modern offices with a start-up perk culture, choice of computer operating system and ergonomic chairs.
* High end coffee, snacks, fruits, and sodas are stocked daily in our offices
Are you a super driven individual, but your level of experience doesn't meet our requirements? Nevertheless, this job ad sounds super interesting for you - Please don't hesitate! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one's own abilities and the imposter syndrome can be reasons why someone doesn't dare to apply.
We'd love to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of other.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME)'s market-leading supplier data platform empowers procurement professionals to enhance their master data, make better sourcing decisions, and find and onboard new suppliers from all over the world. Powered by AI and ML, (COMPANY NAME) enables faster end-to-end strategic sourcing projects with up to 90% less effort versus traditional methods. By providing comprehensive and dynamic supplier data, (COMPANY NAME) facilitates proactive sourcing decisions that strengthen supply chain resilience, improve sustainability, drive innovation, reduce time to market and increase diversity. (COMPANY NAME) is trusted by industry leaders in the automotive, agricultural, energy, FMCG, industrial machinery, and life science sectors. A winner of many prestigious awards including Gartner's 2020 "Cool Vendor" in Sourcing and Procurement for Supply Chain, "ProcureTech 100", and Spend Matters' "50 Vendors to Watch 2021". (COMPANY NAME) is a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology, which is used by companies like Audi, Siemens, and Unilever, and has raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, and 42CAP
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|