DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At (COMPANY NAME), we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over EUR6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make (COMPANY NAME) a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Numbers run the business: In the Finance Department, we see ourselves as a business partner and enabler for our operating teams and management. We facilitate a smart corporate and financial strategy with technical expertise across accounting, regulatory, tax and strategic financial planning & analysis, allowing (COMPANY NAME) to make educated decisions at every step. We believe in the power of numbers and the story they tell.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* This is a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience across a multitude of topics concerning accounting function of a securities trading bank
* You will be part of a small team and contribute to the preparation and analysis of our financials
* You will be hands-on in our day-to-day business in various tasks, including accounts receivables & payables
* You will assist projects to further develop our financial processes and best-practices
* Your touch-points will include the finance & accounting team and select stakeholders across the organization
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
* You are currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Finance, Accounting, Controlling, and / or Taxation
* First practical experience in relevant fields is a plus
* Self starter with the drive to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, high-growth organization
* Internal communication among the team is be in English, however, some German proficiency is beneficial
* You are an outstanding team-player, detail-oriented, able to prioritize, organize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously in a hyper-growth environment
* You have an excellent way of working both independently and within a team
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
At (COMPANY NAME) you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. (COMPANY NAME) is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at (COMPANY NAME), then reach out!
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|