Internship (m/f/d) - Mid-Large Cap Coverage
Berlin Full-time/Part-time Fixed-Term Contract starting April 2023
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. More than 35,000 employees worldwide serve around 18,000 corporates and institutions in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our clients.
Challenges that let you grow:
* Support the Bankers & Associates in the overall development and advisory of our existing clients and prospects
* Research for and preparation of client meetings - including C-level pitches
* Gain insights in corporate and investment banking products and support to find solutions for the needs of our clients
* Prepare and evaluate business opportunities by analyzing the client's business risk, market risk and financial risk, jointly with our industry specialists and with the help of our senior credit analysts
* Support BNPP specialists all over the world to identify new business opportunities
* Screen the Berlin and Eastern-German start-up landscape to identify the next hidden champions
Skills that convince:
* Studies of Economics or comparable academic education, alternatively an apprenticeship plus further educational background in banking
* Good commercial awareness and basic knowledge in Investment & Wholesale Banking
* Professional experience in an international set-up
* Outstanding analytical and financial skillset
* Well-structured way of working including a good time management
* Ability to collaborate and to work in a team
* Willingness to take responsibility as well as a results driven & client focused working attitude
* Exceptional communication skills
* Very good oral & written communication skills in German & English
What we offer:
* Modern working environment for flexible working
* Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
* Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union's leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button for the Internship (m/f/d) Mid-Large Cap Coverage!
Please contact Svenja Geoerg on +49 (0) xxxxxxxxx0 as well as by email: email@example.com
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually
|Posted on:||11 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|