At (COMPANY NAME), we want to help people feel good about their skin - and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values - CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
Would you like to gain valuable experience in the field of Finance & IT at a leading international FMCG company? Do you want to know how global financial reporting and planning processes are steered, how data quality is ensured, and how data transparency is technically implemented? Are you interested in discovering how advanced, intelligent analyses and innovative tools facilitate the global business steering of (COMPANY NAME)?
Become a part of our dynamic team with flat hierarchies in the headquarter in Hamburg:
* During the internship you actively support the Analytics & Governance in Finance team in the operative daily business, gaining hands-on experience in global reporting and planning processes
* You contribute to the creation and development of global financial reporting dashboards utilizing technical tools like Power BI
* You help to set up data quality check routines and gain experience in working with databases and data models to optimize the global financial reporting
* Collaborate closely with IT, affiliates worldwide, and global business functions to provide you with comprehensive knowledge of finance processes within an international company
* As a full team member, you will have the opportunity to drive your own projects and you will be encouraged to contribute and implement your own ideas.
* University degree in business administration or similar fields, ideally with majors in Finance/Controlling
* Enrolled during the entire internship or internship in Gap Year between Bachelor's degree and preparation for Master's degree
* Previous work experience preferably in finance, controlling or IT
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills
* Enjoy teamwork and working independently, communicative, result-oriented and ambitious
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
* Fluent in English, German optional
At (COMPANY NAME), we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all of our applicants - regardless of e.g. gender, sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology, disability or age. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates). For instance, please feel free to upload your CV without a picture. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Isabel Warnecke via Students_RC@(COMPANY NAME).com
|15 Feb 2024
|Type of job: