- Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an intern FlixTrain (m/f/x) in Munich starting between November 2018
- Your tasks - Paint the world green
* You support our development of new ventures in the railway industry
* You prepare reports, fact books and management presentations
* You conduct company and market analyses for new market entries or ventures
* You work closely with other operational teams from different countries
* You will prepare forecasts and reports for internal stakeholders and the management
* You will take part in changing the transportation industry
- Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Enrolled student in business, economics, finance or related subjects;
* Analytical skills and an affiliation with numbers
* Excellent knowledge of MS-Office is a must (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
* Entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality
* Previous operational experience is a plus - ideally, you already have expertise in the transportation industry
* Strong analytical and writing skills as well as high commitment and enthusiasm
* Proactive, reliable and a strong focus on achievement
* Fluent in English and German
- Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
* German (Full professional proficiency)
* English (Full professional proficiency)