At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Finance entity of SG Corporate and Investment Banking.
Within the Global Finance business, you will join the Commercial Real Estate Structured Finance team in Frankfurt and work as a Junior Analyst.
As VIE you will contribute under the supervision of the local Team Head (supervising Germany, Asutria and Poland) to the structuring of Commercial Real Estate structured finance transactions, as well as the follow-up of on-going deals.
You will be involved in particular in:
* Risk analysis and understanding of all issues relevant for each transaction (context, aim, constraints related to the assets and/or the legal and tax environment…)
* Financial analysis and modeling of the considered projects
* Structuring of complex financings
* Drafting and presentation of credit requests
* Drafting of term sheets and review of legal documents
* Risk-monitoring of existing loans
* Data search and market intelligence
* You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University, ideally with a major in Business Administration, or any Commercial Real Estate specialization
* Previous internships in the finance / banking industry, ideally in real estate / structured finance would be advantageous
* You have good analytical, numerical & financial modelling skills
* You are interested by Equity Capital Markets
* You have good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
* You are fluent in English and have an intermediate level in German. Knowldege of French and Polish is desirable
This VIE in Frankfurt am Main is to begin in February 2019 but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English