Working Student (m/f/d) in the Field of Clinical Studies
In this role, you have the opportunity to
contribute in an interdisciplinary, international team to the evaluation of hemodynamic measurements from clinical studies by performing in depth data analysis of physiological measurements.
You are responsible for:
* Evaluation of recorded invasive and non-invasive hemodynamic measurements from clinical studies with defined software tools, which need to be created
* Analysis and annotations of measurements, transfer into databases, implementation of statistical tests and provide feedback to the responsible study team
* Participate in the generation of scientific publications, patent applications
You are part of
a team of experienced specialists in Munich and part of Philips Medical Systems Böblingen GmbH. We develop and produce patient monitoring systems for a worldwide market. Our products are used especially in emergency and intensive care, pregnancy, and neonatal monitoring, in anesthesia during surgery as well as in the normal ward.
To succeed in this role, you may have the following skills and experience
* Currently enrolled as a student of Medicine, Medical Technology, Medical Informatics or similar
* Successful first graduation, e.g., successful preliminary or completed Physikum; an additional apprenticeship as trained nurse or at least one year (cumulative) experience in anesthesia and/or intensive medical care or in a cardiac catheter laboratory is beneficial
* Relevant experience with invasive hemodynamic measurements in anesthesia, intensive medical care or in a cardiac catheter laboratory is desirable
* Knowledge in statistics, e.g., regression and correlation analysis, Wilcoxon test, frequency and probability distributions, Bland-Altman-Analysis etc. are beneficial
* Strong technical understanding
* Good knowledge in Windows 10 as well as MS Office applications, Excel in particular; knowledge of Python is a plus
* Interest in medical professional publications, literature research in Pubmed as well as on the internet
* You enjoy working in a team, you are communicative and don't give up quickly, even with complex tasks
* Good English language skills (both written and spoken)
* We will invest a lot of time and know-how in you and therefore prefer a contract period of 2 years
Please apply with your full application documents (including your CV, motivational letter, enrollment confirmation from your university, certificates as well as current transcript of records).
In return we offer you
You have the opportunity to work in a motivated and open-minded team on the development of innovative technologies for patient monitoring. As student at Philips, you can gain insight into the processes of a worldwide operating company while making the first steps for your future career development. Flexible working hours, an attractive compensation package as well as a modern office environment, in walking distance to the S-train station Leuchtenbergring, complete our offer. Philips encourages people with a disability to apply.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||24 months|