About the opportunity
We are seeking an energetic and engaged Jr. Workday Administrator Intern or Student to join our People Operational Excellence team, who has great attention to detail and is willing to help us clean our data and respond to change requests in our HRIS tool called Workday.
Our People Technology team is responsible for the administration and the smooth running of our Workday system. To be a part of this team, you will need to have a passion for human resources, analytics and an urge to make this better and more efficient!
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at (COMPANY NAME) and learn even more about HR!
IMPORTANT: We are looking for someone that can start March/April 2020 and stay for a minimum of 3-4 months, ideally more.
In this role, you will:
* Have full exposure to our internal tool Workday and will have learn how to respond efficiently to tickets and changes in the system, always aiming at making our processes smoother and more structured
* Ownership and responsibility over the date in the tool, guaranteeing the cleanse and administration of it
* Learn how to generate reports on the team's numbers, performance, processes, etc
* Process mapping into operational deck
* Facilitate any new project related to Workday or People Technology that the team might need support on.
What you need to be successful:
* You will graduate (or have already graduated) with a Bachelor's in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, Informatics or related field
* Ideally you bring some past experiences working in a fintech, start-up or fast-paced environment before but not a must
* You are legally authorised to work in Germany
* Highly proficient in Google Sheet and Slides
* Strong affinity with numbers and analytical environments
* Experience using Jira or Workday is a plus
* Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
* Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
* Think globally, act locally
* Strong bias for action
* Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
* Paid internship / Paid Student role
* Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running xxxx0;
* Discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
* Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
* Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
* A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
(COMPANY NAME) has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status