(COMPANY NAME) is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
The Global HR Centre of Excellence is responsible for connecting business needs and our people agenda through developing relevant expert concepts and global implementation to realize our global business strategy. The team plays a key role in enabling: Digitalization (capabilities/mindset), OPM (change management), Productivity (Manage performance/reinvest in skills and talent), People & Culture (mindset/core values: reactivate our weak spots/drive culture learning, entrepreneurial, winning attitude). In the Global COE team, the Global Leadership Development & Engagement team works on topics related to our leadership culture and framework, leadership development programs and development tools as well as leading our global engagement survey and initiatives.
* Work on concept creation in the field of leadership and potential development, analysis and research of latest trends, support concept presentations and global roll-out
* Support global engagement survey project management, e.g. global project steering, presentations, analysis and action planning
* Advanced studies in management, psychology or communication sciences, etc.
* Enrolled during the whole internship (bachelor or master studies) respectively internship after bachelor studies in preparation of master studies (internship needs to be completed within the gap year)
* Previous work experience (incl. internships) in relevant companies
* Intelligent and highly motivated individual with high learning agility who would like to pursue HR / Consultancy professional career path
* Strong people soft skills and high maturity level on engaging with key business stakeholders
* Excellent English communication in both oral and written
* Previous working experience in Human Resources and major in HR/ psychology/ business administration is preferred
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions please contact our recruiter Anna Buttler under Students_Rx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxm at any time
|Posted on:||20 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|