The time is now to start your next career step at (COMPANY NAME), one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
(COMPANY NAME) is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The (COMPANY NAME) EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
(COMPANY NAME) has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on (COMPANY NAME) technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. (COMPANY NAME) now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. (COMPANY NAME) is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times (COMPANY NAME) plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Human Resources Management. You will be able to gain experience in the whole employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding. You are the first point of contact for our new hires if they need any support with our automated onboarding process. Once onboard you will be the first point of contact for interns and working students in case of any questions related to their employment. You will work closely with a team of experienced HR Business Partners and HR Generalists. You will support with administrative work like creating reference letters and support the payroll process as well as project-based work. Also, you will have the chance to work with colleagues from Learning & Development or Compensation & Benefits on smaller initiatives to get the full picture of HR work in a dynamic environment.
For this role, you bring at least 5 months of availability from August 2021 onwards.
* … are a student of business administration / economics or of a comparable program, ideally with focus on Human Resources
* … have completed at least three semesters of your studies
* … are engaged, reliable, a great perception for details and work extremely service-oriented
* … are characterized by strong communicational skills and enjoy interacting with employees
* ... ideally already bring knowledge in Human Resources, labour law or related fields
* … have very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
* ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
* … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
* ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
* … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
* … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
* ... are looking forward to your application in English!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|