Berlin, Germany Entrepreneur in Residence Founding Venture Capital
(COMPANY NAME) (RVV) is a private investment holding with 30+ early-stage investments. The company is owned and led by Berlin-based serial entrepreneur and business angel Frederik Fleck who has built RVV on his extraordinary experience in building and scaling companies to successful exits. RVV has entrepreneurship at its heart and a strong commitment to helping ambitious founders. Staying close to its core values of excellence, loyalty, and entrepreneurship, RVV maintains a deep network in the technology space.
* Support 2 to 3 of our portfolio companies for 6 to 12 months.
* Work directly with our founders to learn first-hand what it means to build a company.
* Be responsible for the implementation of your own projects.
* Work in several business disciplines within the portfolio companies.
* Accompany financing rounds and win valuable new contacts to investors.
* You have internalized a strong entrepreneurial spirit: "You get things done."
* High motivation is a no-brainer for you.
* Strong analytical skills.
* You are motivated to develop yourself as a founder.
* You have a deep-rooted desire to learn more about Entrepreneurship every day.
* Excellent communication skills, team player, and creative "out-of-the-box thinker."
* You are a digital native with very good English & German skills.
What we offer
* Direct insights into the reality of entrepreneurship. Learn the dos and don'ts of the industry.
* Excellent opportunities to expand your own network.
* Get to know your strengths, and position yourself optimally for your future companies.
* Work with highly motivated teams and win firsthand knowledge from founders.
* Develop your ideas jointly with our founders and investor.
* Adequate remuneration.
* 6 or 12 months paid internship starting in January 2021.
Please send us your LinkedIn or CV and a short text about your motivation
|Posted on:||17 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|