Berlin, Germany Android Java Mobile
(COMPANY NAME) is a people first OS that helps people get the most out of their phones and lead a balanced life. Join us to help people spend less time staring at their screens and more time with the people around them.
We are looking for a hands on Android / Java developer for a paid 6-12 months Internship/Thesis with possibility to turn to a full-time job right after it.
Prior experience / hands on development on Android devices is a must. You can just apply with with your github profile / description projects you did yourself and what's your ideal internship environment (no need for CV/ Degree nor Grades!)
It's a very practical and hands on position, you will work right away on a live project, contribute and launch within a week your work, you will test with customers and listen to their feedback and repeat. You will work alongside a very young, active and experienced team of android devs and top notch designers.
* Practical experience with Android / Java
* Git knowledge
* adb toolkit knowledge
* Launched or co-launched at least 1 App before is a plus
* custom ROM is a huge plus.
* This is a fully PAID position, with normal holidays etc.
* Paid healthy cooked lunch.
* Autonomy, we praise a hackers meet Product people culture, you get the freedom to autonomously work with your users directly as a product owner.
* Guidance from experienced devs who are humble and fun to work with
* Working on some of the latest tech stacks
* Cozy office in Mitte, at the epic-centre of startups
* Mac laptop
* Stock options
* Internships can always turn to a Full-time job.
Relocation to Berlin is a must