Berlin, Germany EdTech Web Development
(COMPANY NAME) - The Swiss EdTech Company
(COMPANY NAME) is company with long history and heritage from the information technology industry. Nowadays the company navigates to new directions and discovers the possibility to integrate high-tech solutions in the education sector. Our expertise from the ICT sector, experience in complex technological problem solving as well as our passion for education, create the synergy to provide innovative solutions, creative ideas and high-quality service. We are committed to creating value to our partners, students and the society.
Web Developer - Educational Technology (w/m) (Internship)
What We're Looking For: A creative, reliable and resilient team player who is ready to learn, to develop new concepts, to solve complex problems and enjoys working with customers.
* You develop innovative websites and smaller web applications for our company
* You work in an interdisciplinary and agile team consisting of consulting, strategy, design
* You participate in ad-hoc projects and come up with programming related solutions
* You implement creative concepts and current designs in convincing and functioning code
* You have completed a degree in computer science / computer science or a related discipline, or are in the middle of a comparable study
* Professional experience in web development
* Experience in software engineering and UX-UI web design are a plus.
* You know current frontend technologies and how to connect them to the backend
* Good organization is one of your biggest strengths and good overview even in very complex projects
* You like to work independently, take responsibility and appreciate teamwork
* Modern office space in the heart of Berlin
* An international working environment
* Flexible working hours and the opportunity for working anywhere
Interested? Please send us your full resume including your CV photo and the projects that you are particularly proud of by email.
(COMPANY NAME) AG
jobs (at) (COMPANY NAME).ch