Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Information Technology
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) team has an opening for an intern/ work student position. As part of (COMPANY NAME)'s IT Strategic Central Services unit, ALM offers services that enable key stakeholders in making efficient decisions in daily business & transformation. ALM consists of multiple key service areas, among others, Software Portfolio Management, Asset Data Management & QA, and Asset Compliance Management. The department also drives multiple board initiatives to transform our services to a world-class IT Asset Management practice. This intern/ work student position will mainly be supporting the creation of Reports & Analytics for the ALM unit & key stakeholders. Flourish in a work environment where flexibility is essential to adapt to changing situations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a student (f/m/d), you will perform tasks to support the establishment of the Reporting & Analytics function within the Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) team. This will give you the opportunity to learn and experience different roles and responsibilities within the Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) team and how to establish reporting and analytics. Additionally, this will give you the opportunity to learn more about our stakeholders and how asset information is vital to their business.
* Support creation of use cases for asset reporting and analytics
* Aid in the design and implementation of analytical solutions
* Review and update reporting process documentation
* Support monitoring and attainment of team goals
* Become an advocate for asset information that is consumed by stakeholders through reporting and analytics
* Support monthly management reports and quarterly newsletters
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* Preferred fields of study: Computer Science, Data Science, Business Informatics, or related fields
* Computer skills: Microsoft products (especially Excel, PowerPoint) is required, while Skype, MS Teams and JIRA is a plus
* Analytical skills: Knowledge and experience in (COMPANY NAME) HANA & (COMPANY NAME) Analytics Cloud is a plus
* Agile skills: Knowledge and experience in scrum and agile frameworks is nice to have
* Language skills: Fluent in English is required (written and verbal) and German is a plus
* Soft skills: Team player in a multi-national and multi-cultural team, expert in organization, creative, consumer and service-oriented thinking, etc.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Analytics, Intern, Data Analyst, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Management, Entry Level, Data, Technology