Are you passionate about actively driving the Digital Transformation to the next level and want to be part of (COMPANY NAME)'s successful and challenging Industry 4.0 journey? No further search is necessary! Our offer for an internship constitutes a great opportunity to practically spice up your studies, as well as challenge you in new and interesting ways.
As a globally leading company in the area of Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT, we are progressing fast in realizing the tremendous possibilities of this field. Thereby, our focus ranges from sensor technologies to artificial intelligence. Together with (COMPANY NAME)'s various business divisions, our corporate Industry 4.0 team actively develops, matures, rolls out and manages innovative IT solutions in (COMPANY NAME)'s more than 250 plants worldwide. To ensure success of all these activities, sophisticated project & product management is key.
* Help shape the future: If you are eager to work with us in this innovative and vibrant environment, you will face a challenging variety of interesting managerial tasks.
* Experience cooperation: As a member of our international team, you will creatively design new approaches, communicate with a variety of stakeholders, ensure financial success of projects, and support the day-to-day challenges of professional project & product management.
* Conscientious coordination: At the same time, you will experience the best of both dynamics that a multinational IoT-driven company can offer you: the drive for start-up-style IT developments in modern IT ecosystems and the energy to establish and manage sophisticated IT solutions for rapid roll outs on a global scale.
If you are ready to organize. Improvise. Overcome we are waiting for you!
* Education: Studies in the field of Project Management, Business Administration, Business Information Management, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar
* Personality and working practice: Team-oriented, communicative, proactive, structured, goal-oriented and out-of-the-box thinking
* Experience and Knowledge: Strong knowledge of MS Office programs, especially with PowerPoint & Excel, good know-how in project software (e.g. Planisware, MS Project, Jira) is preferred, understanding / know-how in Industrie 4.0 and Data Analytics is beneficial, good practical know-how in organizational activities (incl. work planning, budgeting, and documentation), project management know-how (e.g. risk management) is preferred, IT Product management know-how (e.g. IT portfolio or PLC management) is preferred, experience in leading and coordinating diverse teams is beneficial
* Enthusiasm: A passion for coordinating and administrating in innovative and challenging environment and enjoy working jointly with international teams
* Languages: Native / C1 in German, fluent in Business English
Start: August 2020
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Simone Fenslau (Business Department)
+4x xxx xxxxxxx1
Videos To Watch