We are seeking a motivated and energetic working student to support our amazing Security team in building the bank the world loves to use!
This is a perfect entry level opportunity for someone who is well organised and has a passion for learning about information security!
In this role, you will:
This internship will be a great opportunity to manage day-to-day operations of the administration of tasks related to the information security management system.
You will have an incredible opportunity to learn about the full breadth of information security (e.g. identity and access management, endpoint protection, etc.) through managing Information Technology (IT) controls.
You will find that the organisation hierarchy is low and you will be empowered to make an impact on the organisation.
What you need to be successful:
Background and skills:
* You are currently enrolled or just graduated from University, or are studying for a Master's degree and you have excellent time management skills.
* Your academic knowledge will also be supplemented by some prior experience in project management and managing stakeholders
* You possess good English language and excellent organisational skills
* Being proficient in Jira and Confluence administration is a plus.
* You are not afraid to ask questions and you are always up for a challenge, searching for solutions constantly.
* On the same page, you like building relationships, showing your ideas and developing your skills even further.
What's in it for you:
* Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running xxxx0;
* Discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, (COMPANY NAME) premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
* A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
* Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
* Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status