Berlin, Germany Developer Entwicklung Java software engineering
(COMPANY NAME) empowers marketers and merchandisers to create digital experiences that put customers first. Our Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform™ includes best-in-class content management, commerce, data and personalization tools that enable organizations to develop greater customer lifetime value, grow brand affinity and increase revenue.
What started 1994 as a little start-up in Stockholm, is now a global company with around 900 employees in 21 offices around the world, including the United States, Sweden, the UK, Vietnam, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Finland, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, Spain.
We are a passionate group of people who are proud of our values. We love what we do and like to have fun while doing it. We are looking for like-minded people to share in our vision and mission. People who are smart and who want to be a part of an exciting movement that is changing how the world interacts with digital media on all platforms.
If you are interested in learning within a world-class global company that is charting new territory in a market undergoing phenomenal growth, then (COMPANY NAME) is the place for you!
As an intern within our Software Engineering Team you will
* Be part of a highly motivated agile development team
* Extend your Software Engineering knowledge and skills while working on a very successful Enterprise Software-as-a-Service solution
* Help to further develop our SaaS-solution and bring in your own input
* Try out new technologies and tools
* Closely collaborate with experienced Software Engineers, Architects and other experts, who like to share their knowledge and want you to be deeply involved in our projects
* Get the chance to continue as a working student with us after completing your full-time internship.
* You are a student of informatics, software engineering or another relevant degree program with at least three successfully completed semesters
* You look for an internship of at least four to five months of full-time-commitment (we are open for more months!)
* You have practical experience in object-oriented development with Java
* You made first experiences with modern development environments/tools (e.g. Git, Maven, IntelliJ IDEA, Continuous Integration)
* You have basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL (preferably MySQL)
* You have an affinity for technology-based work and have already gained some relevant experience in this field
* Ideally you are aware of clean code principles and test-driven software development
* You have high analytical skills and a motivated, independent way of working
* You are enthusiastic about new technologies and continuously educate yourself further
* Diligence, accuracy and ability to team-work characterize your working style
* Very good German and English skills fulfill your profile
* International work environment, collaborating with colleagues in the USA, UK, Sweden, Vietnam and more countries
* The ability to shape your work through your curiosity and expertise
* Very bright and generous office space in the heart of Berlin
* Free public transport ticket or a free company parking lot
* Creative break opportunities: Kitchen to cook, table tennis and Super Nintendo
* Free Bio fruit bags and all kinds of cool and hot beverages
* Regular team and company events
* The internship will be paid adequately