Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Part-Time or Regular Full-Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Summary & Role Information
(COMPANY NAME) Intelligent Robotic Process Automation is a new Platform that leverages (COMPANY NAME) Cloud technology to automate end-user repetitive tasks without modifying the business systems. As a member of the Intelligent RPA team, you will extend and contribute to Intelligent RPA multi-tenant cloud application.
Here are the main areas of your responsibilities:
* Develop end to end Intelligent RPA features and extend our cloud application
* Scale and monitor the cloud application
* Model architecture and design concepts for new features
* Analyze and solve issues in existing and new code
* Ensure quality of your code using automated testing tools
* Work closely together with colleagues across locations to ensure team success
This offer is an opportunity to work on large Cloud Enterprise software development, and give you strong competencies in Intelligent RPA as well as an immersion in advanced industrial R&D.
* This offer is for a software engineer who is passionate about development, likes to learn new things and considers a career in advanced R&D.
* You have a track record of previous programming experience (e.g. previous job/internships / private projects on Github)
* You have a university degree preferably in one of these fields: computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics.
* We value the following qualities: team spirit, good learning ability, autonomy, rigour, involvement, rapid adaptation to different techniques encountered, listening and communication in German and English (French is a plus).
About the team
The (COMPANY NAME) New Ventures and Technologies (NVT) group is a strategic development entity within (COMPANY NAME), combining software engineering excellence with thought leadership and entrepreneurial spirit in a highly agile environment. We pioneer game-changing solutions in close collaboration with startups, industry leaders and global partners. With an intrapreneurial spirit, we follow an end-to-end responsibility approach with full empowerment. By exploring unconventional ideas, developing inspiring proofs of concepts and then building robust products, we push the state-of-the-art in computer science and its applied fields to provide (COMPANY NAME) with foresight into future trends
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Developer, Computer Science, Web Design, Technology, Engineering, Creative