Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Internal Experience team, as part of the IT Services organization, enables (COMPANY NAME) employees with the most relevant information and tools, when they need it and where they need it, by delivering an amazing digital experience. This requires a deep understanding of the most impactful moments in an Employee's Experience, combined with a strategic view on the suite of solutions that enable communication and collaboration at a department, organization and enterprise level. The team collaborates closely with our Product Development units in all innovation phases including prototype development, piloting new solutions, and development of new and existing products and solutions to take advantage of the latest technologies and trends.
You will be working in a fast-paced technical environment and actively shaping (COMPANY NAME) employee and customer experience for collaboration across audiences. You will be assigned tasks that will require collaboration across different stakeholders (mainly IT, Product Management and (COMPANY NAME) Jam end users) and will present the status on the weekly team meetings.
Your role will have the following tasks:
* Help to identify gaps and explore new features of (COMPANY NAME) enterprise collaboration solutions
* Technically support (COMPANY NAME) Jam including integration scenarios with other systems
* Development and support of (COMPANY NAME) Conversational AI Chatbots
* Support customers (internal) in getting answers to Jam related questions
* Funnel ideas and potential integrations to the necessary partners across IT and Product Management
* Contribute to the innovation process and development of new solutions
* Contibute to innovative and engaging communications that increase awareness of Jam capabilities
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Administration
* Required Computer skills: Knowledge in IT issue tracking and ticketing systems such as Jira. Profound knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
* Language skills: English (fluent). German is beneficial.
* Soft skills: Interest in exploring new ways to effectively share knowledge within a global company via intranet and social media
* Others: Curiosity to learn new technologies and solutions is mandatory. Strong team spirit and interest in collaboration and some talent for communication tasks.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Product Development, Information Systems, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Research