(COMPANY NAME) is a leading fintech company that offers digital lending technology to financial institutions around the world. Financial services are evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we have our sights set on transforming the industry with technology that makes finance fair, accessible and focused on the customer.
In pursuing our vision, our most important asset have been our people - the masterminds behind (COMPANY NAME). Based in Berlin, we are an international team of finance, engineering, marcom and business professionals from more than 25 countries.
If you share our passion for finance and technology, join our team of outstanding talent and play a part in shaping the industry\'s digital future.
Our engineering team operates a lean development process to deliver our world-class products and services. Modern languages and tools paired with continuous deployment and cloud-based infrastructure helps us master the global-technology platform challenges.
* PLEASE NOTE: we are currently only considering candidates who are currently residing in Germany and have a valid work permit for the next 12 months
Based in our Berlin office, the QA Intern will be working with (COMPANY NAME)'s Quality Assurance team. You will also be working closely with the Product and Development team.
* Ensure a top quality of our product according to requirements
* Define, structure, and prioritise test cases based on product requirements
* Execute and report Regression, Integration, UI tests and API tests
* Write automated tests in industry-standard frameworks
* Work with the Engineering and Product team to deliver quality products
* Support the entire product management process
Working at (COMPANY NAME) means you will benefit from the following…
* Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 120 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin
* Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business
* A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you'll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas
* Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development
* A great company culture with regular social activities and tech talks.
* A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents
* Choose your own device: the option to choose between a high-end Dell or Mac Notebook
* Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts
Our ideal candidate has…
* Successfully completed an academic degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field
* Knowledge and a keen interest in Software QA-testing processes and tools
* A reliable, impact-driven, and eager view to work with an independent working style
* A product and growth-driven mindset with the desire to solve big problems
* Experience working with Selenium, in a SCRUM team, Cloud Services (AWS) (all plus points)
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|