At (COMPANY NAME) we care beyond - this is the core of who we are and why we love what we do. And as Nivea is more than just a cream, we believe that we have the power to change lives. We strive to help people feel best in their skin. We aim inventing the future of skincare.
To achieve our goal, we want to create a high tech and high touch connection with our customers. Digitalization is the answer to accelerate our connectivity. We are at a turning point to transform our entire IT department towards the usage of state-of-the-art based technology and to challenge ourselves to grow and be best in class while being ahead of time to stay competitive. If you want to develop the future of Technology and be part of our Digital Transformation Journey at (COMPANY NAME), start your career with us now.
As a Software Developer for R&D applications you are a member of an agile development team, creating the next generation of applications for (COMPANY NAME) R&D.
* Customizing and configuring Siemens Teamcenter 11, Teamcenter 11 CPG and Opcenter/ RDnL
* Build and extend jobs and infrastructure for regular data extracts
* Automation of build and deployment processes
* incrementally develop monitoring of servers, applications, interfaces and resource usage
* Trouble-shoot issues of end-users and the development team
* You have a bachelor's degree in an IT-related field of study, an apprenticeship in an IT profession or some years of relevant work experience.
* You are used to work with Microsoft Visual Studio .net (C#) or Java.
* You gained some first experiences using SQL and are open in using new frameworks, tools and languages .
* You have experience in a Windows environment, know PowerShell and protocols such as https or ldap.
* You have a drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques like new-ways-of-working.
* You collaborate and communicate within cross-functional teams.
* You have a passion for automation and data, and you are willing to share your knowledge and best practices with your colleagues.
* You are fluent in English (both verbally and written).
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Mr. Werner Nikolaiczek every Tuesday between 4 and 5 pm via the telephone number: +4xxxxxxxxxx7
|Posted on:||20 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|