Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team (COMPANY NAME) is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As part of the BI team with strong support by Senior BI Developers you will be helping us to transition to a more streamlined and democratic approach to BI, enabling the organization to make data-informed decisions with self-serve data solutions at scale.
The Data Analytics Team enables everyone in the organisation to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth. We're committed to data democratisation, scalability, and actionable insights.
With a team of BI and DWH developers, Data Analysts, and Machine Learning Engineers, we're building tools and methodologies for data discoverability, accessibility, and reliability. By using Segmenet_io, Firebase, Snowflake, Python, Airflow, Metabase, Looker, Notebooks and many other tools, we're able to reach our ambitious goals.
Our team members possess a unique combination of technical skills, business understanding, and healthy communication. We can rely on each other to deliver our best and are committed to personal development via knowledge sharing, through mentoring and innovation days.
* Support on the migration from Airflow to dbt.
* Take care of data integration and database management.
* Implement data quality and monitor our data warehouse.
* Support and maintain existing BI solutions and resolve bugs as they arise.
* Take full ownership over your projects from the idea generation, requirement gathering, and successful implementation.
* Strong analytical skills and a background in statistics, information technology, or computer science.
* Hands-on experience with SQL is a must.
* Familiarity with a BI tool (Tableau, Looker,...) is a strong plus.
* Experience with Python or programming is a strong plus.
* Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
* Good communication skills with external and internal stakeholders.
* A team player and don't mind "getting your hands dirty" to support others.
* Available for a period of 6+ months.
* Full proficiency in English and eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
* Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
* A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
* Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed-plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
* 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
* Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
* A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
* Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
* Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers-virtually and in person when possible.
* Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the (COMPANY NAME) app-and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
* Have a four-legged friend in your life? We're happy to have dogs join us in the office.
* At (COMPANY NAME), we don't just accept diversity-we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us
|Posted on:||10 Aug 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|