We are looking for an intern - IT OPerations/DevOps (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months.
As intern you will be joining an IT team with various expertise (Business Analysis, Developers, Support, DevOps) whose mission is to enhance and support applications used by Traders or Sales.
Your main tasks will be:
* Create tools using existing APIs to automate tasks
* Develop features that detect automatically exceptional events
* Enhance and simplify user experience or developers experience
* Additionally, depending on the intern's appetite and capabilities, we can include Business Analysis or small Project Management tasks.
* Contribute to team work especially with dev teams (DevOps mindset)
* Contribute own ideas to further improvements of the systems and the toolsets for test and deployment automatization
Technical Skills & Experience:
* Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate program at a University in the area of Information technology with excellent academic credentials
* Interested in Finance to understand financial instruments f. ex. pay-offs, functional process
* Excellent analytical skills
* First knowledge in Java, Rest API and Web based tools
* Good understanding of IT concepts & architecture
* Idea of Agile project setup (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.)
* Interested in technology and in the different opportunities to bring to banking industry
* Fluent English (spoken and written) necessary to work in an international environment
Personal Abilities/ Competencies:
* Interest in learning more about financial products with complex structures and payoffs
* Self confident personality and self disciplined
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV (including your expected graduation date), cover letter as well as your preferred start date and duration for the internship
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|