At (COMPANY NAME) we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Internship Machine Learning for Contrast Enhanced Image generation (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
* Support the development of machine learning and medical imaging approaches to solve problems in the space of Contrast Media Research in theory and practice
* Conceptualization, implementation and validation of algorithms
* Work in an interdisciplinary team with experienced scientists (computer scientists, physicists, pharmacologists, radiologists)
* Publication of results at conferences and/or in journals
WHO YOU ARE
* Pursuing a master (or PhD) degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or Engineering
* Experience with Pytorch for development of neural networks
* Profound Python programming skills
* Working knowledge of Python image processing tools (e.g., SimpleITK, mayavi, vtk)
* Basic knowledge in cloud computing (using AWS or GCP for machine learning development)
* Basic knowledge of CT and/or MR Imaging
* Interested in working in a research environment and in publishing papers during their internship
* Fluent in English; both written and spoken
This position is a 6 month fixed term internship with the option for additional 6 month master thesis position. For this position it is possible to work remotely. At the beginning and the end of the internship we expect the intern to be available for an on/off-boarding at the Berlin office. We look forward to your complete online application (cover letter, resume, certificate of study and certificates) for a start at the earliest possible date.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world's biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 5xxxx6
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|