We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do
* Writing articles and blog posts about (COMPANY NAME) Business Technology Platform and thought leadership topics for internal and external audiences
* Supporting with content collection for internal events, reporting, articles etc.
* Maintaining and upscaling our internal and external communication channels
* Creating & adapting presentations on diverse T&I topics
* Reporting and monitoring of our communication activities
* Operational support for communications and internal events hosted by (COMPANY NAME) (e.g., project management or content creation)
* Supporting social media communication (COMPANY NAME) AppHaus (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
* (COMPANY NAME) AppHaus Newsletter content creation
* Helping to create customer stories and info pages including the respective reporting and impact measurement
What you bring
* Currently enrolled as student at a university or university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Media, Communications or related fields like Social Science
* Computer skills: advanced MS Office skills
* Language skills: fluent English and German required Soft skills: strong team working skills
* Others: self-driven, creative, reliable, open-minded, well-organized, active user of social media and multimedia channels, passionate about writing and creating compelling stories for innovation and technology topics
Meet your team
Founded as a startup, today (COMPANY NAME) is the biggest software company in Europe. Besides business applications, (COMPANY NAME) also offers the platform for the intelligent sustainable company ((COMPANY NAME) Business Technology Platform), including different technologies. Our Technology and Innovation communications team is looking for hands-on support. Join us and work with us on internal and external communication tasks at the (COMPANY NAME) headquarters in Walldorf!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent # #Germany #Deutschland #Student #LIHybrid
We build breakthroughs together
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxx.
For (COMPANY NAME) employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the (COMPANY NAME) Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the (COMPANY NAME) Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: xxxxx2 | Work Area: Communication | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot #LI-Hybrid
Requisition ID: xxxxx2
Posted Date: Sep xx, xxx2
Work Area: Communication
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
|Posted on:||17 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|