Tesla is seeking an amazing software engineering intern to contribute to the Gigafactory Berlin, Manufacturing Test Engineering team. As a member of our team, you will shape the direction of next generation core manufacturing automation systems at Tesla. You must have a genuine passion for engineering products that will fundamentally change the world's energy infrastructure and thrive working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
* Develop software applications to support release of test equipment for new super charging & battery pack product.
* Write software for automated test machinery embedded in high volume production lines.
* Deploy scalable software solutions typical to manufacturing and power electronics.
* Implement novel, highly efficient software technologies to improve product throughput and reliability.
* Collaborate with electrical, firmware, and mechanical design engineers throughout product life cycle (from product inception to mass production) to debug and improve products.
* Directly impact product time to market with high internal visibility resulting in high risk, high reward scenarios.
* Absorb product knowledge to the point of product expertise.
* Resolve show-stopping limiters at design pilot and full-blown production stages of product life cycle
* Proficient in modern system technologies such as gRPC, GraphQL and SQL.
* Proficient in system-level languages such as C, C++, Golang, used for the development of machinery.
* Studying BS or MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
* Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, backend infrastructure, code modularity and maintainability.
* Remain engaged, proactive, and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for overall team success.
* Possess strong communication skills and a preference for delivering as part of a team
|Posted on:||31 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|