Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The vision and mission of our team is to help cloud customers to get fast access to (COMPANY NAME)'s newest technology. We build innovative showcases directly with the end-users focusing on clear business outcomes. We believe in great user experience and fast prototyping in hackathon style. With our service we help customers to be successful in their business, and with that drive software adoption and renewals.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will have the opportunity to contribute to strategic customer initiatives, work directly with customers, explore and adopt newest software technology, and work together with a UX Team to validate use cases. We use services from (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform to create these use cases. You should be a fast learner, a digital native, able to work in a diverse team with mixed skills, interested to work directly with customers and in an international environment.
Possible tasks would be:
* Support customers on their cloud transformation journey by developing prototypes on (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform
* Support with your technical expertise the UX Teams in customer workshops
* Create amazing apps using common programming languages and state-of-the-art technologies like artificial intelligence
* Share your knowledge via enablement sessions or hackathons with customers and partners.
* Get a deep expert knowledge in (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform
* Gain broad knowledge and practical experience in different (COMPANY NAME) solutions
* Experience in working directly with the end-users and user experience topics
* Get to know (COMPANY NAME) and (COMPANY NAME)'s biggest customers in all industries
* Ongoing mentorship and training by experienced (COMPANY NAME) colleagues and (COMPANY NAME)'s Learning academy
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Informatics, or related ones
* Language skills: German and English
* Soft skills: creative thinking, willingness and ability to learn quickly and explore new concepts and technologies
Any professional work experience in application development projects, statistical or data science activities are a plus.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, Intern, ERP, Java, Developer, Entry Level, Technology