* Define the content strategy, based on the product objectives, key results, market-research and user feedback.
* Prioritize and adjust the content backlog according to the strategic product value and technical needs.
* Plan and build new audio and video content for our platform
* Be the owner of the sports content available in the Pix Universe: create, maintain and find new ways to improve our content.
* Work in a small dedicated research team in charge of finding out what is the break line between feedback, content and the viral use of a fitness product.
* Analyze the performance of the content within the product context, by testing with users during feedback sessions.
* Conduct weekly user tests and interviews to collect valuable data for the product team.
* Support the content growth strategy.
* Building the best content interaction out there: tailored, effective and in dialog with our specific user needs
* Manage the content for our product in over 5 different languages.
Who we are looking for
* You have a degree in Communication, Literature, Film, Photography or other related disciplines
* You are a native german speaker and fluent in english
* You are very passionate about sports, fitness & digital products
* Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving.
* Analytical skills and mindset.
* You worked as a videographer ( this is a big advantage)
* Very competitive salary.
* An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
* Very flexible working hours.
* Relocation allowance for overseas candidates.
* Excellent work / life balance.
* Free gym membership.
* Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit.
Email email@example.com to apply →
Apply for this position
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org