Student worker Transport
DE, Hamburg | Student / Trainee / Apprentice | Full-Time | ID: 7844
Do you have strong coordination and communication skills? Are you passionate about renewable energy and thrive in a dynamic environment with large projects? As a student worker in our Transport team at Vestas you get to work in a global team of truly motivated people supporting the Transport Department.
Sales > SBU NCE > Transportxxx8;
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe as well as south and eastern part of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
The Transport Execution department is responsible for managing the entire supply chain of our oversized turbine components from manufacturing plant to project site. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry together with a team of highly motivated colleagues.
* Support the Transport & Operation's performance with focus on data collection, analyses and improvements
* Ensure data collection within the NCE transport area
* Analyse data, propose improvements and drive implementation for selected improvement areas with stakeholder in the organization
* Support the Vestas Cost out process for Global Transport & Customs level
* Participate in the Global development of KPI and performance tool for Transport in coordination with the Global Supply Chain Tools & Systems
* Support for the Head of Region for business reviews
* Enrolled university student of economics, business administration, preferably focus on Supply Chain
* Fluent English in writing and speaking, good knowledge of German is preferred
* Knowledge of Excel and SAP BI would be of benefit
* High coordination skills
* Structured, analytical and good attention to detail
* Positive team player
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide superior solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and flexible environment with competent and positive colleagues who are prepared to help when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a leading wind power company within an exciting and growing industry.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels