Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
This position is responsible for the execution of HR processes and transactions according to documented procedures within the HR Global Service Delivery organization. The main function of this role is to ensure successful execution of HR processes and services within the (COMPANY NAME) group.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Maintenance of German employee´s data related to:
* Contractual variations (employment contracts and other employment documents)
* Personal data changes
* Termination administration
* One-off payments
* Country specific processes
* Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for above processes based on required changes
* Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in (COMPANY NAME), which are involved in organization data processing
* Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
* Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that require learning.
* Understand scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
* No previous experience is required for this position
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Computer skills: MS Office, (COMPANY NAME) tools preferable
* Language skills: German, English
* Soft skills: Detail oriented, communication, proactive, organized
We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Studen
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology