Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Communication
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The (COMPANY NAME) Technology and Innovation, Strategy and Operations team combines the agility of a startup with the backbone of a global market leader. The team explores untapped opportunities in software engineering and business to pioneer game changing solutions. By exploring unconventional ideas and developing inspiring proofs of concepts we push the state of the art in computer science. Our goal is to build business applications that will make complex products and processes seem simple, natural and obvious. That is why the users of our software are at the center of our development processes.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Communication Design Intern, you will be responsible to drive the design of visual appealing communication material for the (COMPANY NAME) Technology and Innovation, Strategy and Operations unit while fostering (COMPANY NAME)'s overall brand experience. Together with other designers you will work closely with various business units to create and craft effective marketing- and outstanding branding material for digital and print, as well as impactful PowerPoint presentations for the senior management.
* Craft marketing material such as brochures, posters, e-mail invitations, event material, videos and motion graphics in collaboration with our marketing team and operations team
* Create PowerPoint presentations for our top managers that communicate innovation topics
* Create information graphics, charts and sketch illustrations
* Work on multiple projects at the same time and meet overlapping deadlines
* Conceptualize and design cross media assets that support the internal and external communication of the team┤s message and strategy
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are currently an enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* Studying preferably in the fields: Communication Design, Graphic Design, Design Manager, Marketing Design or any design-related Studies
* Experience as a communication designer in form of an internship, project or apprenticeship
* Hands-on mentality and ability to process complex issues in a simplified manner from conception to delivery
* Experience in applying brand guidelines for digital media and print assets
* Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
* Excellent sense of typography and design trends and attention to detail
* Profound skills in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) PowerPoint, Keynote, Video-Cutting and -Compositing Skills are a Plus
* Speaking English fluently, German is a plus
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Communications, Operations Manager, Intern, Engineer, Marketing, Operations, Entry Level, Engineering