Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for an Intern (f/m/d) from April 2020 to join the Group Controlling team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
* You will deep dive into our processes, in order to translate business needs into relevant global tools which respect the level of compliance expected from a public listed company
* You will take part in projects to develop the global Controlling tools, systems and processes of the future
* You will work in inter-departmental projects providing solutions for different stakeholders
* You will work with financial and non-financial KPIs in order to understand the business
* You will support the controlling team in everyday matters
Your heroic skills:
* You have strong excel and powerpoint skills & affinity to IT tools
* You have a bachelor in Administration with a focus on Finance or did other similar studies
* You are logical & flexible,can work autonomously
* You are organized and well-structured with good communication skills in English
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
* Flexible working hours with the option of remote working.
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application