Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the team
Our team belongs to (COMPANY NAME) development and provides software to manage business processes in manufacturing. For this the team implements complex algorithms to automate the production planning and to manage the production execution. We are contributing to (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA, the core ERP solution from (COMPANY NAME), and support our customers with a successful digital transformation in the Cloud, but as well in On Premise. We are working in an agile software-development process and practice a trust-based working model.
We offer you a job as Developer Associate in the development team "S/4HANA Produce Manufacturing" located in Walldorf.
As Developer Associate you will be dealing with the complete lifecycle of development mentored by an experienced teammate:
* You design and implement appealing solutions using latest tools and frameworks
* You collaborate with product owners and designers to understand user requirements
* You contribute actively to the analysis and optimization of existing software components
* You assure high quality and stability with automated and manual tests
* You work in a cross-functional team employing an iterative, incremental approach
* You adopt new technologies like modelling virtual data models and artificial intelligence
* University degree (Bachelor or Master) in computer science, information technology, engineering, natural sciences or similar
* Fluent in German and good English language skills, in both written and spoken
* Solid programming skills in at least one language like ABAP, JAVA, C++ or similar
* Strong analytical and logical skills
* Knowledge of the HANA database (SQL, SQL script procedures, CDS views etc.)
* Some exposure to business processes in manufacturing in an internship, holiday job or similar
We are looking for candidates who are either about to graduate or have already graduated, and who aspire a career advancement in business software development.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, ERP, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Engineering, Entry Level