Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for an Intern, Payments Fraud (f/m/d) to join the Global Payments team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
It is a full-time paid internship for the 6 months duration period.
* You learn from a highly effective team responsible for the processing of financial transactions across many countries globally, amounting to billions of euros
* Through the learning sessions with the team, you develop a strong understanding of the payment processing and payment fraud prevention industry
* You work closely along our Payment Fraud Experts and support them with applying your newly gained knowledge
* You experience what it means to be the trusted heroes for payment fraud-related issues across internal functions and external partners
* You take over responsibility for certain tasks to support senior colleagues of the team
Your heroic skills:
* You are currently studying in a business-related field, e-commerce, digital economics, economics or similar and are in the final stage of your studies
* You have experience working with excel, using formulas and Pivot tables
* You have the interest to built up knowledge in the payment and fraud industry, including existing and emerging technologies and products (like e-wallets)
* You are a solution-oriented person and have a high sense of ownership
* You are fluent in English
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
* Flexible working hours with the option of working from home.
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application