* You track and report worldwide logistics KPIs (service level, inventory etc.) for industrialized markets.
* You assist in strategic projects for divisional logistics and support the daily business of the finished goods distribution.
* Furthermore you support the implementation of lean standards for business unit value streams.
* Last but not least you execute and optimize the process for goods with damaged packaging.
* Education: studies in the field of Business Administration or business informatics with a logistical focus
* Character and Working Practice: highly motivated person with good communication skills and the ability to work in cross-functional and multi-national teams
* Experience and Knowledge: experienced user in IT applications (MS Office, SAP)
* Languages: fluent in English
Start: mid-November 2020
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Margarita Gelvari (Business Department)
+4x xxx xxx xxx8
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Videos To Watch