Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for an Intern(f/m/d) to join the Total Rewards team to work on the Benefits direction on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
* You work closely with our Benefits team and actively support the daily responsibilities of the team
* You cooperate and interact with our external and internal benefit partners
* You promote the benefits on our internal platforms for our employees and organise the event
* You cooperate internally with Payroll, Procurement and other teams to review new Benefit programmes
* You are the first point of contact for the employees regarding the Benefits related questions
Your heroic skills:
* You are currently studying or already finished your studies in the HR, Business Administration or a related field
* You are interested to develop further in the Benefits field
* You bring in strong communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
* You are proactive, customer-oriented and structured
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
* We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
* Enjoy our free online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
* Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to Employee assistance program
* Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
* Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
* Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application