Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for an Intern, SAP Support (f/m/d) to join the Finance Systems team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
* You provide support to our project teams delivering business intelligence (BI), financial planning and predictive analytics solutions to our internal customers with the (COMPANY NAME) group.
* You assist with 1st level support, administration and documentation.
* You will work with tools such as Jira, SharePoint, Signavio, Draw.io and SAP Solution Manager.
* You support the analytics team to achieve excellent performance in their day-to-day operations
* You will be addressing a diverse set of requirements, whilst gaining an insight into the most innovative SAP analytics tools such as SAP Analytics Cloud, BW/4HANA, S/4HANA and Fiori.
Your heroic skills:
* You are enrolled in a university focusing on business administration, economics, management, information technology or similar or you have already earned your Bachelor's degree from a university
* You have a ceaseless hunger to learn, you are process-driven and incredibly detail-oriented
* You have strong MS Office skills (in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and an affinity to IT tools
* You have excellent analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality
* You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
* We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
* Enjoy our free online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
* Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to Employee assistance program
* Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
* Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
* Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application