(COMPANY NAME) Defence and Space GmbH
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of EUR 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
For (COMPANY NAME) Defence and Space in Friedrichshafen within the field of "Advanced Projects and Robotic we are looking for a student (d/m/f) for an internship with focus on technology & process development.
Within the field of satellite instrument structures (COMPANY NAME) Defence and Space is developing new, innovative, reliable and efficient technologies and processes on materials for space applications. As one of the key technologies, metallization of diverse materials like CFRP is an innovative
manufacturing method for radar missions.
Support process development & process qualifications on metallized CFRP or metals and follow-up processes like soldering. As an intern you will learn about Engineering tasks in an interdisciplinary team
Start: April 2021
Your exciting tasks
Support of diverse Engineering tasks in an interdisciplinary team:
* Literature research with regard to the state of the art and preliminary (COMPANY NAME) internal work to get in touch with the Topic
* Definition of requirements together with ENS related Projects
* Definition of work flows, time schedule & test program
* Preparation and execution of measurements and tests under laboratory & environmental conditions
* Evaluation and interpretation of test results
* Scientific discussion and conclusion of experimental procedure in comparison to preliminary results
* Documentation of development results
* Enrolled student within the field of aviation and aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, materials sciences or comparable graduation
* Willingness to work independently, high level of motivation for learning and improvement of skills, personal initiative and the ability for efficient timing
* Team spirit and willingness to co-operate and working together in an international company
* Knowledge in Office software like Excel, Word etc.
* Knowledge in material and manufacturing processes are welcome
* Skills in engineering software like CAD, FEM are welcome
* Fluent English/German
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via wxx.xxxxxx.xxm
Reference number: JR1xxxxxx3
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Aerospace / Defense|