Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Technology & Innovation (T&I) board area manages (COMPANY NAME)´s overall platform, technology and innovation strategy.
T&I drives the incubation of new ventures ((COMPANY NAME).iO), the development of innovative solutions, and the engineering of intelligent technologies (ML, AI, IoT, etc.) to build a fully integrated, extensible foundation for all (COMPANY NAME) applications - the (COMPANY NAME) Business Technology Platform ((COMPANY NAME) BTP).
The T&I Strategy and Operations team within the T&I board area orchestrates and guides the execution of (COMPANY NAME) T&I´s global strategy with the local Berlin & Potsdam Chapter in conjunction with (COMPANY NAME) Labs Berlin, focusing on strengthening (COMPANY NAME)´s position as an innovation driver and thought leader in the vast ecosystem of Berlin through various strategic and customer-centric projects and driving local employee engagement.
The T&I Berlin Operations and Business Insights team is responsible for all operational, analytical, and project management tasks of the T&I Strategy and Operations Berlin & Potsdam chapter and (COMPANY NAME) Labs Berlin. The team also functions as cross-departmental and cross-board support to enable internal and external collaboration-projects and establish business processes by turning creative thinking into innovative solutions pursuing an end-to-end responsibility approach for all projects in record time.
Our team, T&I Berlin Operations and Business Insights combines the agility of a startup with the backbone of a global market leader. We work in small teams, leverage each other´s diverse professional and cultural backgrounds, and always strive for operational excellence and best run processes.
You are a driven allrounder eager to take on new business process operations, event management, and project management challenges? If the answer is yes, we have the right opportunity for you!
As part of the T&I Berlin Operations and Business Insights team you will provide administrative support to maximize operational efficiencies in event and project management. You will contribute by ensuring the successful E2E execution of various (virtual and in person) events and providing ad-hoc project management support to the team with the goal to maximize (COMPANY NAME)´s visibility within the ecosystem of Berlin and drive internal and external engagement.
Your specific tasks include but are not limited to:
* E2E event management: Preparation, documentation of follow-up of events, conferences, customer meetings and other local initiatives with including internal and external stakeholders.
* E2E Meetup ownership: Coordination of Meetups by being the local point of contact and providing full operational support.
* Communications and marketing management: Conceptualize, design and maintain communication assets (management reports, team channels, pitch decks, reporting decks, etc.) and leverage (COMPANY NAME)´s collaboration tools (newsletter, (COMPANY NAME) Jam Page, etc.) to maximize internal and external communication and visibility in close collaboration with the communication and marketing team.
* Ad-hoc project management for a variety of ongoing projects
* General office administration and organizational tasks such as maintaining and monitoring purchase order requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, workflows, distribution lists, inventory and updating and maintaining data in internal system when necessary.
* Create/prepare/edit powerful PowerPoint presentations (that communicate innovation topics).
* Support process definition, rollout and monitoring (e.g. identifying KPIs, processing data and information, etc.) to drive optimized processes and quality improvements.
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences. Alternatively, part of a business/commercial traineeship or apprenticeship
* Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Innovation, Technology, Operations Management, Management, Event Management or similar.
* Computer skills: MS Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Teams), CRM, VMS.
* Experience with Adobe Suite, SCP and project management tools is a plus.
* Language skills: English and German proficiency is required
* Highly flexible, able to work and thrive in rapidly changing environment, able to handle uncertainty and frequent changes
* Ability to work independently, proactively and in an interdisciplinary team
* Excellent executer gets the job done in a positive, reliable and encouraging manner.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, ERP, Event Marketing, Operations, Entry Level, Technology, Marketing
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|