Who are we?
As a team, we're driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We're an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they're given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, (COMPANY NAME) today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We're all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
What will you do ?
Makes sure we deliver a world-class employee experience. As well as providing local employment support and expertise, consults with other People team member and drive a wide range of people initiatives covering everything from people administration, payroll management, to compliance execution.
You will participate to the onboarding & offboarding of employees to offer them a best-in-class experience. You will help providing our employees with working conditions that will enable them reaching excellence in their work.
- Payroll management with our local providers (DE & FR)
- Contracts management (DE & FR)
- Administrative onboarding (DE & FR)
- Administrative termination (DE & FR)
- Training implementation
- Immigration management and follow up for all countries
- You will be the first point of contact for our Berlin team on day to day HR questions and will redirect them internally to the right person when needed
- You will sync with our Office Manager to make sure best practices and high standards are held in our Berlin office as in any other (COMPANY NAME) location
The must-haves for the role:
- You have a first experience in a similar position (apprenticeship, internship...)
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb a high quantity of new information
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and French
- You are problem solver, rigorous, and you know that the devil is in the detail
- You are people oriented and have a strong team spirit
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join (COMPANY NAME) in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips
|Posted on:||21 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, German, French|