(COMPANY NAME) is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
You are looking for an international challenge in Export operation & Logistics as a working student to gain professional experience within a dynamic team. Then apply as a working student in our Hub Export Consolidation Center (Hub ECC). The position is located in our Headquarter in Hamburg, Germany. The Hub ECC team is responsible for the exportation of our (COMPANY NAME) finished goods produced in Europe to our affiliates and their distributors worldwide. From Hamburg we are exporting our products in more than 70 countries. The Logistics team is responsible to steer and monitor the delivery process with our warehousing and transport providers. Our main focus is to provide operational export excellence and satisfy our worldwide customers with optimal service & costs. As part of this job, you will be responsible for your own scope of activities and you will support the logistics team with:
* Processing of sales samples inquiries coming from our overseas affiliates and HQ
* Creation of sales orders and deliveries in SAP
* Monitoring of the order execution by our logistics and transport providers
* Ensuring the fulfillment of the deliveries in full and on time
* Steering of the communication with (COMPANY NAME) internal customers, logistics and transport providers
* Supporting the logistics department in further export activities
* Student in the field of supply chain, logistics, planning, business administration or similar
* Enrolled in a full-time course of study during the entire working student activity
* First relevant experience from previous internships/working student activities
* Process knowledge in the supply chain, especially production, materials management and Logistics, desirable
* Careful, structured and independent way of working
* Strong team and communication skills combined with assertiveness and strong analytical skills
* Fluent in English, German language skills desirable
* Knowledge in SAP R/3
* Very good MS Office skills
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
We kindly ask you to submit applications exclusively via our online application portal. Open applications or applications by email cannot be considered or answered for data protection reasons.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Anna Buttler at Students_Rx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxm
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|